主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-11-15 04:29:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I have always used the winter to work on base fitness and endurance so lots of zone 2-3 long rides and a turbo once a week where I will venture into some zone 4 intervals but nothing to extreme, last winter I was coached and he adopted the same approach in my training plan and I had a pretty good following season with some early season wins which was only derailed mid season by a bereavement in the family which set me back a bit and i struggled to find form properly afterwards, although i did win the Vets crit champs at the end of the season for a 2nd year running.
However I got speaking to a club-mate on the weekend who uses a different approach and will do 1 long ride on the weekend for endurance but also does 2-3 turbo based interval sessions a week at a high intensity as he feels its better to keep the legs sharp but get proper rest afterwards, the result of this is he is as strong as an ox, a very very good road racer and time trialist, and has represented where we live at the Island Games and also won the Island Road and Crit champs this year.
This got me thinking about the approach I am taking and is it a case of tried and tested so why change or is the seemingly new approach to winter training better?
I'm interested in different approaches you take in regards to winter training and what sessions you do?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bikeradar.com/forums ... amp;t=1308663284563

explainer video
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

硅谷信息港bay123.com ( 鲁ICP )

GMT-8, 2024-5-8 06:48

@2013-2015 BAY123.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表